Wednesday 27 March 2013

Challenge post

My first card is for Lilis little fairies, which is spring colours, and they are also having a Design team call.
I used this sweet, bunny image, coloured with promarkers , and die cut into my spelbinders blossom. I chose a simple design, and just added roses as my embelishments.

My other card is for the Joanna sheen challenge.
I used a Sheena Sketchy stamp, and coloured with promarkers, die cut into a nestie label 17. I added little bits of colour to it so it looked more like spring was poking through, as it is now!
I used lili of the valley/Nitwit petal fresh papers, matted onto pale blue and cream card and added candi and lace to finish.
I used Lili of the valley Nitwit Petal fresh paper pad, matted on pale blue and cream card.

No comments:

Post a Comment