Sunday 17 March 2013

Challenge Post HMFMC #140

Hello,
Today's first card is for the Passion for promarkers challenge, which this week is all around the world.
I chose australia, and used Tilda hugging Koala bear. I used my minds eye nutmeg papers and added swirls,flowers,buttons and leaves.

My next card is for the house mouse and friends challenge, which is ribbon and pearls.
I used a decoupage image and papers from the insert cd.
I added ribbon, lace and pearls.


                 You can also now follow me on BlogLovin, just click the button on the sidebar,
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5850403/?claim=n8z9besvhnh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comments:

  1. Lyn, a fun scene with the mice. Love the pretty pastel colors too. Thanks for joining us a the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lyn. Thank you for entering your sweet Tilda card into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week. Your colouring is fabulous
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, what a gorgeous card. I love your image and your colouring is fab. I really love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image, I could really give that koala a cuddle. Beautiful design and use of embellies.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at PFP and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card, a great design and lovely colours. Your image is so sweet!!!

    Thanks for joining us with House Mouse and Friends challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, love the cute image and the layout. Thank you for joining in with the House Mouse & Friends challenge
    Lindsay GDT xx

    ReplyDelete