Sunday 5 May 2013

Challenges

My first card is for
Passion for promarkers: dies
Ribbon girl: buttons
 
I used my minds eye papers, and the new Moulin rouge tilda, stamped
onto a die cut.
I also die cut the floral heart frame on orange cordeinations.
I added turquoise and orange flowers, and mini orange buttons.

My second card is for the
 saturated canary challenge, which is all things bright and beautiful
with optional colour combo. I
I used this sweet digi image, coloured with promarkers and used garden party papers.
I added 3 resin flowers and a brad, as well as ribbon.
My final card is for Divas by designs number challenge.
I used these papers by making memories, matted on brown coredination, and this LOTV image. I coloured the bear blue to bring out the blue in the patterns., and added a matching shaped button

10 comments:

  1. These are all awesome! Love them! Thank you so much for sharing these with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back Wednesday for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look fabulous. great images and backing papers
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, super image and gorgeous papers and flowers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely cards, but that Tilda, lol. She's so cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAb cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lyn.adorable sweet tilda and your details and colours are fabulous.your other cards are stunning too.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Passion for Promarkers challenge ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, great papers and lovely blue bear, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards Lyn, all so cute!
    thank you for sharing it with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely set of cards - thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol!! and the Saturated canary challenge too!! hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete