Saturday 27 August 2011

Passion for promarkers: No Patterend papers

Hello,

Today i am posting my challenge card for the PfP challenge, No patterned papers.

I went searching in my old wooden stamp box, and found some lovely floral stamps i hadent used for ages. I stamped the background with a flower bud stamp, then stamped the main corner image a few times and decoupaged it up. For the panel image, i wrapped some ribbon around it, to make it stand out.


And, before i leave i found out yesterday i had won the cuddly buddly challenge!
Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, what a gorgeous card. I love the images and your colouring is perfect. The stamped background looks amazing. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn,
    When I first looked at this I thought you'd misunderstood the challenge & used DPs. Of course I see you have been very clever instead, & created a totally beautiful card. I love the images & the lovely subtle colours. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete