Saturday 24 June 2017

Challenge Post

Hello,
I have quite a few cards for this post.



My first is this male card i created using this new image by The Paper Shelter called The Little Cowboy., coloured with promarkers.I used a mix of tartan and wood effect papers all matted on white. I added the sentiment and some stars to finish.

Id like to enter this into:


My second card i made using the 1950's Bobbysocks image from the LOTV decades range. I coloured again with promarkers. The papers are from Nitwit collections Ladies and gentleman range, all matted on black. I kept the red, black and white colour combo and added some mini buttons and a sentiment to finish.

Id like to enter this into:



My last card again uses and LOTV decades image, this time its the 70's flares. I used first edition papers matted on orange and white to create the layout and finished by matting my image and sentiment on a matching green.

Id like to enter this into:
My favorite fruit is an orange, its nice and sweet and summery, so i used the colour to inspire my card.


7 comments:

  1. A lovely vibrant card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Love all your cards they are super, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning Lyn.Gorgeous image and I really love your striking colours.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lyn. I love your image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and fab interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of cards. Fabby work on them all. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great collection of cards - love your star one.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete