Tuesday 21 June 2016

Challenge post

Hello,
i have 2 cards to share today for 2 different challenges. Firstly, i have a card i made using an image from DP2. I coloured it with promarkers. The papers are from a paris inspired range by Trimcraft.
I added a die cut butterfly layer, ribbon and a sentiment tag.
I'd like to enter this into:



My second card features an image by Hannah Lynn from Crafts and me. I coloured it with promarkers and used Studio Light papers.
I added some teal ribbon and a sentiment tag to finish.

Id like to enter this into:




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card love the colours used, thanks for joining our challenge at DP, hugs Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Lyn, great colour choices x
    Thank You for entering the June challenge at Crafts and Me. Please pop back soon to enter our July challenge and see if you're a winner x

    ReplyDelete